This is a 10-week group for adult clients struggling with chronic interpersonal problems across different relationships including family, work, social, and romantic ones.
This group is based on different empirically supported treatments such as Schema Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Functional Analytical Psychotherapy (FAP).
This is a unique opportunity for participants to (a) understand how specific interpersonal behavioral patterns affect their relationships, and (b) learn a new behavioral repertoire that is consistent with their interpersonal values.
Please see below the specifics of this group:
- Starting date: Tentatively Monday 19th, Agust, 2013.
Please send us an e-mail to be added to the waiting list for this group.
- Number of participants: This group is limited to only 6 participants.
- Intake process: All potential clients need to have an intake/consultation appointment before joining the group.
- Payment: Payments can be done by cash, check, or Paypal. While we do not participate in any insurance panel we are willing to provide an invoice per client’s request.
- More information contact us at:
Recommended readings from our blog:
Interpersonal dance: are you pushing people away from you or keeping them close to you.