The East Bay Behavior Therapy Center (EBBTC) is offering a part-time post-doctoral position for 2014-2015 with the possibility for a second year. The East Bay Behavior Therapy Center is a private center dedicated to the “practice, improvement, and dissemination” of empirically-supported treatments for children, adolescents, and adults.
The ideal candidate is: (a) committed to evidence-based practices including CBT, DBT, and ACT, (b) dedicated to provide high-quality interventions to clients, (c) interested in specializing in anxiety (OCD and PTSD in particular) and emotion dysregulation problems in general, and (d) eager to develop a clinical practice in a private setting.
Clinical training and supervision will be offered by Dr. Zurita Ona on a weekly basis as well as regular meetings to discuss the logistics of the practice. Additional mentoring will be provided when needed.
Clinical – administrative duties
- Provide exclusively mpirically-supported treatments for children, adolescents and adult clients.
- Facilitate the assessment, treatment planning, and delivery of therapy services for clients.
- Provided crisis support to clients when necessary.
- Facilitate DBT skills groups for adults, young adults, and families. Opportunities to facilitate other groups are also available (social anxiety and anger for instance).
- Collect data from all clients at the beginning, during, and at the end of treatment either for individual or group therapy.
- Complete all clinical documentation in a promptly manner.
- Complete other managerial and administrative activities necessary to establish a case load.
Post-doctoral fellows will receive a fee based on clinical hours minus 40% overhead costs established (supervision, rent, administrative assistance, professional insurance, office supplies). A bonus will be offered in a regular basis if specific conditions by the EBBTC are met.
All applicants need to submit an application letter, resume and 2 letters of recommendation.
For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 925-956-4636