The East Bay Behavior Therapy Center is currently participating on research committees for doctoral dissertations that are focused on the application of specific behavioral-change interventions to particular psychological problems within the area of our clinical expertise.
– Efficacy of a web-based treatment self-help protocol for emotion regulation with skills coach component.
– Experimental study of a 1-day workshop intervention for Spanish speaking clients struggling with emotion regulation problems.
– Open trial study of a transdiagnostic treatment protocol for emotional disorders.
– Experimental study of a web-based therapy for the treatment of emotion regulation difficulties.
– A randomized clinical trial of a 1-day ACT workshop for clients with problematic eating behaviors and body image concerns including a 1 and 3-month follow ups.
– A single-case study of a 1-day ACT workshop for clients with problematic eating behaviors and body image concerns within the homosexual community.
– A semi-experimental study of a 1-day ACT workshop for clients with diabetes including 1 and 3-month follow ups.
– Statistical validation of a coping measurement that identifies transdiagnostic processes (short-version).